8.19.2009

Butterfly Kisses



























Here @ Pineapple Cove, we have a range of die cutting services available for your convenience!

  1. Purchase your paper and use our AccuCut machine for FREE to cut favor boxes for that special occasion! Samples are available in the store.
  2. Custom die cutting services - see store for details.
  3. Die cuts for sale
















These butterflies are an example of a custom die that was cut using our die cut machine. I simply cut one out of black cardstock and one out of Kaiser Craft DP and mounted onto a frame I got from Walmart for $2.50. I love the elegance of black and white - this is on display at the store, it's so pretty IRL.

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Denise said...

Manle,
These are beautiful! What a greatidea.

Joy said...

these butterflies are beautiful! are they diecuts from SU? I want to purchase that one! love how they turned out! thanks for offering the cutting machine for free if we purchase the paper! this helps out when you want some favors/boxes cut and fast! TFS and it was good to see you at the gathering!

Joy Datanagan said...

So funny, I was just looking at that!!!! Very nicely done, I love Black and White!!!

See you on Saturday!!

Joy

Kris said...

Hi Manle! thanks for becomig a follower of my blog! your blog is awesome!! LOVE your creations! and this post with the butterflies is so darling! I love butterflies!!! hopefully one day I can meet you and all the wonderful blogging sistahs from Hawaii... Have a great day!!!

There was an error in this gadget