Sorry this is a little late....here's a breakdown of some new stuff we got in.
1. Smooch Ink by Clearsnap .3 oz. bottles
- Archival, Acid Free, Fast Drying
- Pearlized pigment accent inks that can be used on paper, cardstock, glass, metal, wood, plastic & more!
- Comes in cute nailpolish looking bottles with a fine foam applicator tip for intricate coloring
2. 12x12 Glitter Paper by DCWV
- Acid Free
- Great for cards or scrapbooking
- Use with Cricut machine or other personal die cutting machines
3. Bazzill Bling 8.5 x 11
- Bazzill Bling cardstock is great for cards or scrapbooking
- Combines Bazzill color and texture with just the right amount of shimmer to get an inspired flashy line of glitzy colors!
- Available in packs of 5 in the following colors: Glass Slipper, In The Pink, Hollywood, Petty Cash, Serendipity, Sparkle, String of Pearls, Sugar Daddy, Black Tie, January & August
4. EK Success - Slim Edge Punches
- EK's slim profile border punches are lightweight, locks shut for stackable storage and has a longer reach, making the squeeze action of punching even easier.
5. Owl Doodles 12x12 Paper
- These cute owls come glittered and are OH So Cute!!!
6. Tools & Things
I love tools and gadgets!! We've re-stocked on the following:
- Fiskar's Fingertip Craft Knife - Complete control at your fingertips...
- Tonic Non-Stick Scissors w/XL Kushigrip Handles - these are great for cutting the rubber around your stamps
- Glue Dots - You never can have too many glue dots, they are so easy to use and no mess!
New in the store are:
- Mod Podge in 4 oz. bottles in both Matte & Glossy finish
- Stylus & Paper Piercer 2-1 by Making Memories
- Mail Box Tin
- Scor-Tape in 1/4" and 1/8"
- Glue Glider Pro & Refill - Continuous Adhesive Applicator that's small and easy to glide-on
- Basic Grey Magnetic Precision Mat - Strong magnets allow you to lay out your pages or cards first before you commit with glue!
We should be getting our order from The Greeting Farm soon...so be on the lookout for that!
Thanks for stopping by and hope you are all having a wonderful week!