6.21.2009

Happy Father's Day!!

Wanted to wish all the dad's out there a Happy Father's Day. Even though the commercial and retail world doesn't hype up today compared to your counterpart - you are just as special and appreciated for all that you do! I miss you dad!

I made this 12x12 Digital Layout using the Photo Kiosk we have at the store to make this wedding layout of my mom & dad. We just uploaded a bunch of new content to the computer and here's one from the Wedding Category. Prints are only $3.99/12x12 page.















It's so quick and easy to make these pages...simply bring your thumb drive or memory stick from your camera filled with the photos you want to use. Select your layout and drag and drop the photos right into the frames...it's that easy!! Printing takes about 15 minutes, so instant gratification!!

Here's a close-up of the two pages:















































You Never
You never said I'm leaving
You never said goodbye
You were gone before I knew it,
And only God knew why
A million times I needed you,
A million times I cried
If Love alone could have saved you,
You never would have died
In Life I loved you dearly
In death I love you still
In my heart you hold a place,
That no one could ever fill
It broke my heart to lose you,
But you didn't go alone
For part of me went with you,
The day God took you home.

6 comments:

Jean said...

Hi ManLe!!

Thanks for the comment on my blog!! I've heard so many wonderful things about your store and can't wait to get down there one day!! Love your blog!!!

Robyn said...

Loved the picture page! You look like your mom. I had to do a double-take -- I thought it was you but the groom didn't look like Victor. I hope to get out your way one day!

Joy said...

this is so great! love what that kiosk can do! I think you made my scrapbooking days so much easier! I think I better come down to the store and try it out! bring all my pictures to do! I can be done in no time! lol! you did a great job on this layout! love it! TFS and have a wonderful week!

My Simple Crafts said...

Hi ManLe! It was so great visiting your store again last week! Connor & Kami love going to your store because they so enjoy using the crayons you have...so smart of you!

I love these pages...so sweet! You really do look like your mom! :-)

Michele

Maureen said...

Gorgeous pages and what a beautiful couple!

Catrecia Lewis said...

Cheerful greetings from the Windward Military Wives Scrapbooking Meetup! We absolutely love Pineapple Cove. The store is so clean and well organized; ManLe and Victor treat us like royalty everytime we visit. The sidewalk sale was awesome and we loved the make and take.

We look forward to bringing some of our pages for you to see (soon).

There was an error in this gadget