6.27.2010

Cheeky Beauty Meets Bliss

What do you get when you pair Cheeky Beauty with Kaisercraft Utopia? Pure bliss.... I really enjoyed coloring Beauty, using the copic hair techniques I learned from Claudette. I notice with each practice, it gets easier and easier.

















I just love the colors in the Utopia collection. Each DP in the collection is double-sided, giving you double the options. Here I used the Bliss paper as my background. The opposite side had a pattern of purple flowers which I just cut out to use as an embelly on the card.

















I added a touch of elegance with the pearls and used my nesties to cut out the ovals.

















Stop by for a visit to see the card IRL. All products used can be found either in-store or online for your convenience.

Hope you are all having a great weekend!!

4 comments:

joni h said...

oooh! I like your coloring! Love the color combo! Yes, bling is bliss! Hope to see you soon!

Jen said...

Hey Sister! Did you give your blog a face-lift? I love it! Love this card too... looks so pretty!! Love those deep colors!

Hugs,
Jen

Kim Y. said...

What a pretty card! Very cute!

Joy said...

love this card! your coloring is wonderful...love the layout, DP, embellishments and all that beauty! you worked hard! so pretty. have a wonderful weekend!

There was an error in this gadget