I was so surprised when I opened my email and read that Teri over at Big Ideas From a Little Girl gave me this "Over The Top" award. =) Boy did it make my day!!
If you haven't visited her blog yet - go over and check it out. It's full of inspiration and beautiful projects that she whips out like magic! I have to say that I've been very fortunate to meet many of the girls who blog here on Oahu. They are one of the most talented, generous and kind hearted people I've ever met and I'm so glad that we share this common passion for paper crafting. You all deserve this award in my eyes *hugz*!
So here are my answers...thanks for visiting today! I appreciate you all!!
1. Where is your cell phone? Charging
2. Your hair? Black
3. Your mother? Strong
4. Your father? Heaven
5. Your favorite food? Homemade
6. Your dream last night? None
7. Your favorite drink? Bubble tea
8. Your dream/goal? Living it
9. What room are you in? My store
10. Your hobby? Crafts
11. Your fear? Failure
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Married
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something you aren't? Agressive
15. Muffins? Blueberry
16. Wish list items? All things crafty
17. Where did you grow up? Enchanted Lake
18. Last thing you did? Email
19. What are you wearing? Jeans
20. Your TV? Off
21. Your pets? Ronin, Yumi & Kaia
22. Friends? Sincere
23. Your life? Busy
24. Your mood? Optimistic
25. Missing someone? Yes
26. Vehicle? Rav4
27. Something you're not wearing? Hair Tinsel
28. Your favorite store? Pineapple Cove
29. Your favorite color? Blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Lastnight
32. Your best friend? Supportive
33. One place that I want to go over and over? Korea
34. Facebook? Yes
35. Favorite place to eat? Home
Hope you enjoyed learning a little more about me. =) I'd like to pass this along to: Leslie, Michelle, Jen, & Daynah.
Have a great weekend everyone!